In October 2023, aircord was in charge of the technical direction and development of a video generation system utilizing variable fonts, known as the Adaptive Identity System, and a logo generation system for "Tokyo Dome City Visions". Design studio &Form is responsible for design and direction.
In Tokyo Dome City, a vast complex featuring attractions such as Tokyo Dome, an amusement park, spa, hotels, and theaters, the project aimed to express the diversity of Tokyo Dome City, where a multitude of connections and emotions intersect, without being limited to fixed shapes or a single color.
The Adaptive Identity System, which combines variable fonts, images, and videos, allows for the easy generation of visuals, ensuring sophisticated imagery in line with the visual identity, regardless of the user. It can be used for daily information displayed on digital signage, shaping the image of various facilities, and enabling staff to create effects tailored to seasons and events.
- Design Direction&Form
- Technical ProducerToshiyuki Hashimoto (aircord/The Shift)
- Technical DirectorOsamu Iwasaki (aircord)
- Technical Director / Software EngineerHisaki Ito (aircord)
- Technical DesignerSeiya Nakano (aircord)
- Generative Motion DesignerShoya Dozono (The Shift)
- Generative Motion DesignerTakuma Miyamoto (gupon)
- Production SupportMotoyo Ochiai (aircord)
- Creative DirectorArata Maruyama(&Form)
- Art DirectorKeitaro Takahashi(&Form)
- DesignerChihiro Ishikawa(&Form)
- Creative CoderToshiki Okamoto(&Form)
- Assistant DesignerHibiki Amano(&Form)
- WriterKanako Ushijima
- Type DesignerToshi Omagari
- Motion Designer (Sound Motion Logo)Hironori Sugie
- Sound Designer (Sound Motion Logo)Yosi Horikawa
- Sound Designer (Signage)Marihiko Hara
- Video Director (Signage)Daisuke Takahira
- Videographer (Signage)Shintaro Yamanaka, Hirotatsu Koarai
- Sound Designer (Reel)Yuta Segawa, Small Cow Fields Studios