For the experiential exhibition held in November 2020 at the Tokyo National Museum, “TNM x Art Tunes! Becoming Japanese Art-Round Two!” aircord was in charge of the creative direction, technical production, and development of one of the works.
The Writing Box with the Eight-Plank Bridge by Korin Ogata, Japanese designer and painter active around the 1700s and who later influenced Art Nouveau painters, was recreated at 17x scale. The exhibition is structured around following the eight bridges that surround the writing box, and using technologies such as projection mapping and LiDAR to create an expanded representation of the moving ripples and waterside, the exhibition creates an experience that makes visitors feel as if they are stepping into the art.
- Technical Producer / Creative DirectorToshiyuki Hashimoto (aircord)
- DirectorYasutaka Sasaki (aircord)
- DirectorDaisuke Kondo
- Technical DirectorOsamu Iwasaki (aircord)
- Software DeveloperSana Yamaguchi (aircord)
- Spatial DesignerKeitaro Irisuna (aircord)
- Lighting DirectorRyosuke Kokubo (aircord)
- Video ProducerHiroo Kojima
- Motion designerUDON
- Motion designerTetsuji Ono
- Production SupportMotoyo Ochiai (aircord)