At “Tokyo Motor Show 2017,” aircord was involved in producing a content system for "IMx Demonstrator," which allowed users to test-drive the “Nissan IMx,” Nissan’s concept car. "IMx Demonstrator" is a system that makes it possible to actually experience the concept of “Nissan Imx's” fully autonomous driving by presenting it in various ways.
The concept car is installed on the stage in a form combined with a box-like LED object, and the image of the actual driving scene is projected by interlocking with a large LED screen on the stage background. In addition, various video and audio devices installed in the car work in conjunction with onboard devices such as the seats and steering system, allowing users to experience the interface during automatic driving.
- Creative ProducerToshiyuki Hashimoto (aircord)
- Technical DirectorOsamu Iwasaki (aircord)
- Technical DirectorSeiya Nakano (aircord)
- Visual / System ProgrammerTakeshi Doi
- Visual ProgrammerHisaki Ito (aircord)
- Hardware DeveloperTomofumi Yoshida (aircord)
- Motion DesignerNobutaka Kitahara
- Technical SuperviserToshiyuki Sumida
- Technical SupportTomoya kishimoto (aircord)
- AssistantYae Uehara (aircord)