In October 2020, aircord worked on the creative direction, technical production/direction and simulator development for Coca-Cola Japan's "Shibuya Coke Vision,” an outdoor advertising campaign on the roof of the QFRONT building, 40 meters above ground at one of the country's most prominent landmarks, the Shibuya Scramble intersection. The video planning/direction was done by video director TAKCOM.
With the concept being to “color the streets of Shibuya by providing viewers with a sense of surprise and excitement and a refreshing, positive feeling,” the transparent LED screen made of 180,000 LEDs and lights shining from behind, displays on the QFRONT building, a Coca-Cola bottle that seemingly floats in the air. In addition, five different types of content, including Coca-Cola's iconic polar bear were on display.
- Creative Director / Technical Director / Simulator Developeraircord
- Visual Planner / DirectorTAKCOM
- Motion Graphic DesignerKazumasa Kimura
- CG ProductionAnimationCafe
- Project ProducerTakayuki Irie (Tokyu Agency Inc.)
- Project DirectorNana Furuya (Tokyu Agency Inc.)