In October 2020, aircord worked on the creative direction, video planning, technical production/direction and simulator development for Coca-Cola Japan's "Shibuya Coke Vision,” an outdoor advertising campaign on the roof of the QFRONT building, 40 meters above ground at one of the country's most prominent landmarks, the Shibuya Scramble intersection.
With the concept being to “color the streets of Shibuya with surprise and excitement and a refreshing, positive feeling,” the transparent LED screen made of 180,000 LEDs and lights shining from behind, displays a Coca-Cola bottle that seemingly floats in the air on the QFRONT building. By January 2023, Coca-Cola has produced and displayed a total of 13 different contents, such as their iconic polar bear, original videos for spring/summer and Christmas, and videos in collaboration with the Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic Games.
- Creative Director / Planner/ Technical Director / Simulator Developeraircord
- Visual Planner / DirectorTAKCOM
- Motion Graphic DesignerKazumasa Kimura
- Motion Graphic DesignerLIKI
- CG ProductionSIGNIF
- CG ProductionAnimationCafe
- Project ProducerTakayuki Irie (Tokyu Agency Inc.)
- Project DirectorNana Furuya (Tokyu Agency Inc.)