aircord was responsible for the technical direction and device development for THE EUGENE STUDIO’s installation, “Goldrain,” which was revealed at the Yuima Nakazato Fall/Winter Haute Couture Collection held during Paris Fashion Week in June, 2019. Fine golden sand of about 0.1mm in size poured continuously onto the runway from a special device installed on the ceiling. It was used to express “Formation of the Earth,” the theme of this work.
Fitting with the historical Paris V building, also known as Paris Descartes University, the runway show was encompassed in a solemn atmosphere.
- Technical ProducerToshiyuki Hashimoto (aircord)
- Technical Director / Hardware EngineerOsamu Iwasaki (aircord)
- Technical DirectorSeiya Nakano (aircord)
- Lighting DirectorRyosuke Kokubo (aircord)
- Technical SupportSana Yamaguchi (aircord)