In July 2018, during the event "Space Challenge in Ginza" held at METoA Ginza, where visitors were challenged to tackle the secrets of the universe by means of artificial satellites and large telescopes, aircord was involved in the production, direction, execution, and lighting of "Satellite-Reflection," a symbolic object that represented the relationship between the earth and artificial satellites.
Each object is based on the concept of various “viewpoints,” such as the earth as seen from artificial satellites, or outer space as seen from the earth. The objects use special films that reflect only light of specific wavelengths, and by means of sunlight coming in through the windows and six controlled moving LED lighting devices, they present various appearances depending on the time.
As the exhibition was well received and was extended by one month, many visitors enjoyed the works.
- Producer / Creative DirectorToshiyuki Hashimoto (aircord)
- Designer / EngineerTakayoshi Ohara (aircord)
- Lighting DirectorRyosuke Kokubo (aircord)
- Production Support / AssistantYae Uehara (aircord)
- Technical SupportOsamu Iwasaki (aircord)
- Technical SupportTomofumi Yoshida (aircord)