In May 2022, aircord was in charge of the technical direction, AR application development, overall development/production including web production, and the development of MEDIA FACADE SIMULATOR, a digital signage simulator, for SHIFT LINK, a hub system to connect people who "experience" through technology and design, in both real and virtual environments.
SHIFT LINK supports various devices, AR/MR/VR devices, and metaverse environments, creating a flexible interface that connects the real and the virtual.
In addition, free-form designs are made to suit the environment, such as for digital signage, NFT, and contents utilizing generative systems, etc. Remote connections and updates can be easily made to each platform, with systems developed utilizing the latest web standard technologies and game engines such as Unity and Unreal Engine 5.
SHIFT LINK Website
- Creative Director / ProducerToshiyuki Hashimoto (aircord/The Shift)
- Art Director/ Designer (Website)Jiyu Park (The Shift)
- Production Support (AR GLASSES DEMO)Mika Hirata (The Shift)
- Production SupportYifan Zhuang (aircord/The Shift)
- Technical DirectorOsamu Iwasaki (aircord)
- Developer (Website)Hisaki Ito (aircord)
- Developer (AR GLASSES DEMO)Sana Yamaguchi (aircord)
- Sound Designer (AR GLASSES DEMO)Maho Ishizaka (aircord)
- Communication DesignerMotoyo Ochiai (aircord)
- Photographer (Website)Keta Tamamura