In December 2020, for amazarashi’s first online concert, aircord was in charge of the technical production/direction, lighting design and projection.
The stage was set not at a concert hall, but at The Hill of the Buddha designed by architect Tadao Ando, within Makomanai Takino Cemetery in Sapporo, Hokkaido. The statue of Buddha, which has been erected since ancient history with the prayers to bring salvation to disease and disasters, has been projection mapped to become a fantastical amazarashi-buddha stage.
Hiromu Akita’s songs and poetry readings question what hope is in the Corona crisis, and made this first online concert a special one.
- Technical Producer / DirectorToshiyuki Hashimoto (aircord)
- Technical DIrectorSeiya Nakano (aircord)
- Visual EngineerKeitaro Irisuna (aircord)
- Lighting DirectorRyosuke Kokubo (aircord)
- Production SupportOsamu Iwasaki (aircord)
- Production SupportMotoyo Ochiai (aircord)